In crisis? Mental health services are available 24/7 by calling    204-482-5419   or    1-866-427-8628
Donate Now   Emergency Dept. Schedules

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
Search in posts
Search in pages

Internationally Educated Nurses

If you are currently located in Manitoba:

Are you an international educated nurse seeking information on opportunities in Manitoba? The Manitoba government supports internationally educated nurses (IENs) with a streamlined pathway and financial support to help IENs who are already in Manitoba begin working as nurses in the province sooner. Learn more about support available in Manitoba.

Register with the Manitoba Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) Program

When you enroll in the Manitoba Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) Program, you access a team of people who will create a plan with you to support you through all stages of becoming a nurse in Manitoba. Complete the intake form

If you are an internationally trained nurse, or other care provider, located outside of Canada:

Please contact [email protected] and we’ll connect you with someone to discuss next steps for working with Interlake-Eastern RHA.

Soins communs MB logo
IE Health Foundation logo
 Manitoba Health logo
French Services
Skip to content