Please see information for hospital visitors.
Please also note the following, unless counter to provincial health orders:
- Spiritual care providers may visit at the request of the patient.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- Visitors with a fever, cold, or other infection should not visit.
- We request that visitors do not sit or lay on the beds.
- Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing in any food.
- Patient bathrooms are for patient use only. Visitors must use the public restrooms.
- Alcohol-based sanitizer is available throughout the facility for patient and visitor use.
- The nurse in charge has the authority to restrict visitors at any time.
Provincial health care funding is invested in direct delivery of health care services and not subsidiary costs such as parking lot maintenance. To offset the cost of parking lot maintenance such as snow removal, surveillance, concrete cleaning and repairs minimal parking fees are in place for visitor parking.
|Selkirk Regional Health Center||$1.25 per hour daytime: (06:00 – 18:00)|
$7.50 daily maximum: (06:00 – 18:00)
$4.00 evening flat rate: (18:00 – 06:00)
|Visitor parking is conveniently located just in front of the main entrance. |
The new grounds feature 332 parking stalls for staff, on-call staff and visitors in a well-lit, fully paved parking lot. It has a drop off and pick up zone for patients at the front entrance, is on a bus route, features bike racks and is connected to a community walking trail system that makes it very accessible for all.
Telephone Inquiries Regarding a Patient
Direct patient condition inquiries to the nursing unit. If possible, please arrange for one family member to inquire about the patient’s condition and relay that information to others.