2022 Flu Shot Clinic Listings
Time to book your flu shot!
Mark your calendars! It’s once again time to book your flu shot.
Public health will host more than 70 flu clinics in 42 different communities across the region this year. This year’s seasonal influenza campaign will start on Oct. 31 and continue through to Dec. 3.
Along with seasonal influenza, people who are eligible for their pneumococcal 23 vaccine can also schedule appointments through the provincial vaccine booking line at 1-844-626-8222 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday to Friday. You can also book online by visiting Home – #ProtectMB
You can find the flu clinic schedule at Flu Shots (ierha.ca)
And, yes, you can get your COVID-19 shot at a flu clinic this year if you’re eligible.
COVID-19 vaccines will be available for people aged six months and up at flu clinics. Bivalent COVID-19 booster vaccines will be available to all adults. Bivalent means this vaccine has been developed to provide protection against two strains of COVID-19: the original strain of the virus and the omicron variant. You must have completed your primary vaccination series before receiving the bivalent booster vaccine.
- Limited. Appointments are welcome and encouraged.
- You must wear a non-medical face mask to your appointment.
- Please practise good hand-washing and social distancing.
- Do not come to your appointment if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Please come right at your appointment time to avoid congestion.
- Bring your Manitoba Health Card and wear a short-sleeved shirt.
For more information on this year’s flu clinics, visit our Flu Shots (ierha.ca)