Annual Strategic Plan Review
Consultation with stakeholders will continue to be an important and required part of strategic planning moving forward. The opportunities this process provides our community members, and the region, are significant, as we look to make changes regionally to improve health care.
The Annual Strategic Plan Review process maintains an open door for ongoing engagement. Our strategy change cycle is a perpetual process guided by monitoring, evaluating and adapting. The regional health advisory council and the steering committees, are a means of maintaining stakeholder engagement in the strategic planning process. The annual review each November, provides us with an opportunity to highlight successes, and identify the barriers we have encountered, in rolling out our priorities.
CONCLUDED November 30, 2023
- Meeting recording: click here. You will need this passcode: OqfU7As% – if you copy it to paste, make sure you haven’t captured any extra spaces.
- Please provide your feedback on the meeting with this evaluation
- Please take our Pre-Meeting Survey (this survey has now closed)
- 2021-2028 IERHA Strategic Plan
- 2023 IERHA Accreditation Report
- 2022-2023 IERHA Annual Report
- MASH Safe Work Certified Executive Summary
- Social prescribing – a means for healthcare providers to connect patients to a range of non-clinical services in the community to improve health and well-being.
- Indigenous Healthcare Quality Framework
- CancerCare Manitoba – Roadmap to Cancer Control for Manitoba (2022) (uploaded after meeting conclusion)
COMPLETED: November 10, 2022
- Recording of Nov. 10 meeting A passcode is required to view this recording: %fH?0y^+ (if you copy and paste this be sure to not capture an extra space as the space will be recognized as a character) NOTE: You can turn subtitles on an off by clicking on CC in the lower right hand corner when you hover over the screen.
If you’d like to share your feedback with us on this meeting summary, please contact us at [email protected].
November 4, 2021 – First Review
On November 4, 2021, the RHA held its first Annual Strategic Plan Review virtually. Prior to the session, participants were sent the following pre-reading package: Annual Strategic Plan Review package.