Adult Mental Health Services
Interlake-Eastern Regional Health Authority’s Adult Community Mental Health Program is a multi-disciplinary program for adults who reside within the region that aims to provide comprehensive and strengths-based mental health assessments, recommendations, and treatment options, as well as consultation for those adults who may be presenting with symptoms suggestive of mental health problem/illness and/or co-occurring disorders.
The Adult Community Mental Health Program offers:
- Recovery-oriented, short term, individualized therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with Mindfulness classes
- Managing Difficult Emotions classes
- Referrals and/or consultation with internal and external resources
- Case Management: may include advocacy, connecting to community resources and services, goal setting, and recovery planning
- Intensive Case Management: provides services for persons (age 18 years and older) with longer term mental health illness. This component involves the systemic provision of education and supportive interventions to increase a person’s skills and confidence in managing their health and social difficulties, including regular assessment of progress, goal setting and problem solving support.
- Services are time limited with a focus on the process of personal recovery
Note, that you can refer yourself to our programs through Central Intake.
Mental Health Support Centres
The Selkirk & Interlake Mental Health Support Centre provides community based services for adult individuals with lived experience, and individuals who may be seeking mental health support that is rooted in the foundation of Recovery.
It is a drop-in centre that provides: a lunch program, coffee house, support and referrals, work program, book store, and a relaxing atmosphere with a garden area.
To see what the other support centres in the Interlake-Eastern RHA offer, please see the phone numbers below.
|Arborg||(204) 376-5066||327 Main Street|
|Ashern||(204) 768-2915||1 Main Street|
|Lac du Bonnet||(204) 345-5570||82 2nd Street|
|Lundar||(204) 762-5769||50 Main Street|
|Selkirk||(204) 482-3536||242 Manitoba Avenue|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please provide your feedback about this webpage.